Wednesday 1 May 2013

Development - Evaluation of Chosen Band shots for Ancillary Tasks

Below are the shots that I have decided to use for my ancillary tasks, from research I have seen that when a band has a photo shoot the band members are always either leaning on each other but looking straight at the camera, standing in a line looking straight at the camera or in a square shape, close up of their faces, this is normally when there are five members in the band the would be a band member in the middle then two band members at the back and two down the front, however all you can see is from there shoulders up so its a close up of their faces. 





These are the type of band shots that I feel are really effective, and would look good on the ancillary tasks that I will have to create. From looking at these images most of the band shots are from the knees upwards, or either a close up of the face to see full facial expressions.

Below I have placed the photographs that I will be using on my ancillary task, below i have placed the images with the Adobe Photoshop effect to them, to show exactly what the images are going to look like before I place them on my ancillary tasks. 


Edited version


 Edited Version





Edited Version


No comments:

Post a Comment